Tuesday 12 January 2010

Helping my Perfect Customers find me

Yesterday was a great coaching day, slightly longer than usual and just as I used to when I was freelancing.  So  how do I turn that into a long term client for me?  And how do I get lots  more clients looking for similar coaching?  That is what today is all about so below is a list of things I am doing to turn these questions into fee paying clients.

* I listed all the ways I could replicate yesterday, 121, Group and Internet programmes - what parts need writing, what parts need fleshing out, what parts need video clips etc.

* I captured lots of questions like how do I add as hopping cart once I have written the programmes?  How many steps and sessions are in each programme? Do I write the programmes first and then add teh website and shopping page? and so on.

You will notice that I am capturing everything as later on I will start working through the list - and / or I will seek professional advice where necessary.  With the Law of Attraction tough many of these items and questions will have resolved themselves easily and quickly as I set my intention to resolve them.

* I am listening to Julia Stege - Social Networking and a quote form her I have captured is 'My Perfect Customers are trying to find me'  which is great - there are no such things as coincidences - this is what I needed today to answer the questions from yesterday.  http://www.graphicgirlz.com/teleconference.html

* I am working through business set up and I need to be sure that my email addresses are working.  Which they are because i resolved this issue last week.

So to summarise for you:

* Ask the questions, capture the ideas and seek out answers - they will come from many and sometimes unexpected sources

* Invest in in domain name that suits your business idea

* Invest in email hosting along with the domain name

* Make sure your email works (contact your providers help desk and work with them until it does)

* Listen to the advice from experts - you never know where more ideas and inspirations will come from

* Keep going - keep turning up - keep being prepared and you will be rewarded.

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race”  Calvin Coolidge

Enjoy today

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment