Tuesday 5 January 2010

I have all of the tools I need

This really is just a quick update.


I am working through my plan, this week it is a balance between writing the content for programmes and creating the pages on which they can be found (and have them be branded properly).

What I know for sure is that I have all of the tools and resources I need.  I have a great support network of fabulous friends and family.  I also have material from some of the best motivators, web designers and Internet marketers around. 

These people will be my guide and I now state my intention to use all of the tools that I already have.  I intend not to be distracted by gimmicks and quick win schemes (scams?) because like many of us, I know that 'All I need is within me now' - Anthony Robbins.

With love, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment